Fix & Flip
Complete overhaul or a light remodel, we’re always looking for great properties that will generate big profits.
Buy and Hold
Single or multi-family, there’s lots of strategies and niches, we focus on being accurate in our analysis.
YOU INVEST, WE INVEST, LETS TALK STRATEGY.
Money left over after all monthly expenses have been paid (Mortgage, taxes, insurance, property mgmt., utilities, maintenance, vacancy, operating expenses, etc.)
Cash on Cash Return
- Our cash yield measures the investment’s performance.
- COCR = Annual pretax cash flow/ actual cash invested x 100%
- Capitalization Rate is the rate of return on property based on income.
- Capitalization Rate = Net Operating Income / Current Market Value
- Internal Rate of Return measures a project’s profitability. This metric accounts for initial investment costs, cash flow, and property sale proceeds.
- Gross Operating Income determines how much capital it will take to run a property.
- GOI = potential rental income – vacancy and credit losses + rental & other income
- Net Operating Income explains how much money the property will earn after all operating expenses (excludes principal and interest payments on loans, capital expenditures, depreciation and amortization) are paid.
- NOI = potential rental income – vacancy and credit losses + rental & other income – gross operating income & operating expenses
- Gross Rent Multiplier is a simple formula used to narrow down the best opportunities.
- GRM = Market value/ Annual Gross Income
LETS CHAT OVER A COFFEE, TEA, OR SOMETHING STRONGER.